Um... Hello world! Is this thing still on? Forgive my lack of posting... This is going to be a quick update.
- I had my 1st year anniversary January 18th! I've been with ActiveLAMP for a year! Crazy! I'm still in love with my job! And the people I work with are amazing! I've learned so much from them but as far as Drupal is concerned, it's still a mystery to me. :D But that's ok. I'm moving more into the project management role and I couldn't be happier! I'm truly blessed!
- So far school is going well. Getting A's so I can't complain. I still have a long way to go. I won't graduate with my Bachelor's Degree till May 2012 but I'm chugging along. One class at a time.
- It's slowed down quite a bit on a professional level just because I work full time and have school. Though I find I'm doing photography more socially than ever. I'm involved in a photo walk group called Rogue Photography. http://www.roguephotowalk.com/
We meet the 1st Saturday of every other month, if you're in the So Cal area you're welcome to join us! And on the opposing months I get together with the other two founders of the group every 2nd Saturday for actual training on how to improve our photography skills.
- I have a boyfriend. Talk about a big change! I haven't had an official boyfriend since Sam back in 2006! It's taken a bit to get used to. Having to think about someone else's feelings and time rather than just having the freedom to come and go as I please. Yet, it only took me a few weeks, now I can't imagine how I lived without him!
His name is Craig. We met mid-September and didn't really start talking until late October. We weren't official until December 22nd, 2010 when I finally got my head out of my butt and asked him to be my boyfriend. He knew how he felt a lot sooner than I did. I think with my history I just took a lot longer to see what an amazing guy I had right in front of me, one that loved me so wholly, in a way that was foreign to me until now. To be honest it scared me. But now, I have no reservations. Once it was official my whole thought process changed. I knew I loved him but I gave my heart more fully making it official. We're already discussing marriage and that's all I'm gonna say about that. ;)
- You can imagine adding a new boyfriend to my already busy schedule almost threw me into a downward spiral but Craig has been amazingly supportive! Offering to help where he can or just being there to support me so we can spend time together.
- Those of you who actually stayed up on the goings on in my blog know about my brothers health and surgeries to rectify the health problems. Well he's a completely different man now. It's amazing to see how the surgery has changed his life for the better considering the pain and discomfort he was in beforehand. The surgery process of 6 months was very draining, emotionally as well as physically on all of us. But to see the improvement in his quality of life has made it completely worth it, he would definitely agree.
Anyways, that's all I can update for now. Posts will be hit and miss but I will try to keep up at least once a month. We'll see if I can keep up with it. :)